Customs Health Care Society (CHCS) has always taken the lead to help the humanity in distress and regularly working in rescue, relief and rehabilitation for affectees.
2. Flood relief operations have been started in Sindh to help the humanity in distress. The relief teams of CHCS are busy in affected cities of Sindh and helping the flood victims. CHCS has provided food packets, installed water hand pumps, tents and medical cover to thousands of affectees.
3. Flood relief operations by the teams of CHCS are still continuing in flood affected areas of Pakistan. Thousands of flood affectees are still living without shelter and other basic necessities of life and need immediate help.
4. “Sharbat-e-Papita” introduced by CHCS is an effective remedy against Dengue Virus and has given a hope to the affectees and masses stricken with the fear of dengue fever. More than 15,000 patients using the syrup had shown rapid recovery.
6. Customs Health Care Society, Lahore has arranged Eid-ul-Adha Qurbani (Sacrifice) Project for flood affected areas of Sindh, Punjab and KPK on behalf of donors, same as last year. All the meat will be distributed among poor and needy families.
One Buffalo / cow = 60,000 PRs.
One goat / lamb = 20,000 PRs.
One share in buffalo / cow = 8,500 PRs.
7. Customs health care society in collaboration with philanthropist friends have been able to provide following facilities in different flood hit areas of Punjab and KPK last year.
(i) Distribution of relief goods worth Rupees 50 Million.
(ii) Examination / Treatment of 150,000 patients in flood affected areas.
(iii) Vaccination of thousands of children against water borne diseases.
(iv) Reconstruction / Construction of 7 Mosques.
(v) Establishment of 2 Primary Schools.
(vi) Establishment of 5 Apna Ghar Model Clinics in flood affected areas where hundereds of patients are being treated on daily basis.
(vii) Apna Ghar Housing Project for flood affectees in Nowshehra, Charsadda, Peshawar and Bahrain, Swat of KPK. 250 houses completed so far and construction work in Bahrain Swat is in progress.
(viii) Apna Ghar Housing Project in MuzaffarGarh, Punjab. 150 houses have been completed. Construction work on more houses in progress.
7. Donors / philanthropists are kindly requested to support us in our various activities of providing Human Aid. For online donations, Account No. Is 5448-9 Health Care Society, National Bank of Pakistan, Moon Market Branch Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Bank Code: 1887 (Swift Code: NBPAPKKAA02L). All donations to the Society are exempt from payment of income tax as notified by FBR vide letter No: I & E/145/1082 dated 21.05.2007.
DR. ASIF MAHMOOD JAH
Cell: +92 – 0333 – 4242691